Founded in 2001 by myself & my partner, Keith Carsten, Carsten & Ladan, P.A. is dedicated to the defense of those accused of criminal offenses in State and Federal Court. We pride ourselves on our integrity and our dedication to quality legal representation.
Each of our four attorneys have practiced criminal law since 1998 and are all former Assistant State Attorneys in Orlando.
I have successfully defended clients charged with a wide-array of criminal offenses, ranging from life felonies to simple misdemeanors in adult and juvenile court. Although my average client is a 1st or 2nd time offender, I have represented countless clients with extensive criminal records and achieve uncommon results.
- University of Miami School of Law
- Rollins College
- B.A. / Politics
- Honors: Algernon Sydeny Sullivan Scholar Dean's Recognition for Leadership
- Founding Partner / President
- Carsten & Ladan, P.A.
- - Current
- Co-founded Carsten & Ladan, P.A. with my partner, Keith A. Carsten. We dedicate our practice to criminal defense cases throughout Central Florida and handle matters in both State & Federal court.
- Assistant State Attorney
- State Attorney's Office, 9th Judicial Circuit
- Prosecuted criminal cases ranging from low-level misdemeanor offenses to life felonies in adult and juvenile court.
- Florida State Bar # 137881
- - Current
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Persian: Spoken