- Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, Family Law ...
Andre Dover was born and raised in Philadelphia where he attended Central High School. He received his Bachelor of Arts from Temple University and Juris Doctor from Widener University School of Law
Mr. Dover was employed with the Federal Bureau of Prisons for 12+ years, served as a Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Gwendolyn Blue, Camden County Superior Court, and Commissioner Mark S. Vavala, New Castle County Courthouse, Wilmington, DE.
Mr. Dover has trained with the Court Appointed Special Advocates in Philadelphia, worked with Volunteers for the Indigent Philadelphia (VIP) and began The Law Practice of Andre Dover, Esquire, LLC in 2013. He joined the team of Kashkashian and Associates in 2016 and is now a Partner at Kashkashian, Dover & Associates.
Mr. Dover has appeared before the courts in various counties throughout the Commonwealth to include Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks, Allegheny, York, Cumberland, Lehigh, and Schuylkill. He has also appeared before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Mr. Dover has been successful before the Pennsylvania Board of Pardons as well.
Mr. Dover is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He is also scheduled to serve as a Board Member for the up and coming Village of Mill Creek nonprofit organization.
Applaud the Youth Nonprofit Youth Program - Board President.
Areas of practice include Family Law, Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy, Civil Litigation, Contract Disputes, Business Formation, and Landlord Tenant Law to name a few.
Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Philadelphia Bar Association, and The Barristers' Association of Philadelphia.
- Temple University
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 312565
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death