Claimed Lawyer Profile
Representing clients in all aspects of divorce, custody, support and adoption matters for 20 years.
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Phi Delta Phi, Legal Fraternity Delaware Civil Law Clinic
- University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh
- B.A. (1993) | Political Science
- Activities: Pre-Law Society Student Government Association
- Palange & Endres, P.C.
- - Current
- Ms. Endres is a founding partner of Palange & Endres, P.C. since 2005, where she focuses her practice on divorce and family law.
- Special Counsel to Domestic Relations
- Berks County Domestic Relations Section
- As Special Counsel to Domestic Relations, Attorney Endres handled complex interstate support matters, paternity cases, support matters for recipients of public assistance and consulted on policies and procedures for the county child support office.
- Henry & Beaver, LLP
- As an associate attorney, Ms. Endres focused her practice on divorce and family law matters, including support, custody, protection from abuse and adoption proceedings.
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- BERKS COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION
- - Current
- Activities: Member, Family Law Section
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
Contact & Map