Free Consultation: (937) 502-1040Tap to Call This Lawyer
Anthony C. Satariano

Anthony C. Satariano

Ferguson Legal Group, Ltd.
  • Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
  • Florida, Ohio
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Anthony is an Attorney at Ferguson Legal Group, Ltd.. His practice primarily focuses on family law matters (custody, support, divorce/dissolution), misdemeanor criminal defense, estate planning and civil litigation.

Anthony is a Miami Valley native and graduated from Cedarville High School. After earning an undergraduate degree from Ohio University in Marketing and Pre-Law, Anthony enrolled at the University of Dayton School of Law. At UDSL, Anthony served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review, a member of the Moot Court Competition Team, a teaching assistant, a Dean's Fellow and the Chief Justice of the Honor Council. Anthony also graduated in the top 5 of his class. After graduation, Anthony went on to take and pass both the Ohio and Florida bar exams.

Anthony is an active member in the community. He is a member of the Sons of Italy, the Greene County Fish and Game Association and the Xenia Chamber of Commerce. Anthony also served as the President of Networking Pros chapter of Business Networking International.

Professionally, Anthony is a member of the Greene County Bar Association, the Dayton Bar Association, the Ohio Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association and the Florida Bar Association. Anthony is also licensed to practice law in the U.S. Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.

University of Dayton School of Law
J.D. (2018)
Honors: Graduated with honors.
University of Dayton School of Law Logo
Ohio University
B.B.A. (2015) | Marketing and Business Pre-Law
Ohio University Logo
Professional Experience
Ferguson Legal Group, Ltd.
- Current
Associate Attorney
Ferguson & Ferguson, LLC
Professional Associations
State Bar of Ohio  # 0097836
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
The Florida Bar
ID Number: 1015928
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
ID Number: 0097836
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
    DUI & DWI
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. Dog custody in dissolution
A: Your question indicates you are going through a dissolution. In a dissolution, the division of all property (including pets) must be agreed on ahead of time. In other words, the agreement must address the dogs, the judge will not make a decision on who gets the dog that day. Further, if the agreement/order says your ex gets the dog and you "keep him" next time, that places you in contempt of court for violating the order. You will have to negotiate with your ex to be given possession of the dog.
Q. Eviction
A: If your mother owns the home, then she can evict your boyfriend. Simple as that. Since he has lived there 2+ years, she will have to go through the formal eviction process as he has clearly established residency there. It does not matter at all that he has been helping to pay bills.
Q. Can I kick out my mother?
A: It will not be as easy as "kicking her out". If you are both on the loan (and presumably the deed) then you both own the property. You basically have 2 options: 1) Negotiate with your mom to have her agree to come off the deed and loan and have the bank put the mortgage in your name alone. You'll want to make sure you include your bank in this to make sure whatever the eventual transfer looks like, it does not trigger the mortgage being called due in full. 2) You can file a partition action in the court. This would ask the court to deal with the property's ownership. This would force the issue and it would not matter if your mom cooperated or not. However, the court may order the property sold in the end and that obviously would not help your goal of staying there. You need to contact an attorney to discuss your options.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Ferguson & Ferguson - Firm Website
Contact & Map
Ferguson Legal Group, Ltd.
85 W. Main St.
Xenia, OH 45385
Telephone: (937) 502-1040
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed