Anthony Nigro is a member of both the New York State bar and the New Jersey State bar. He focuses on trusts and estates law: estate litigation, probate, administration, wills, trusts, guardianships,powers of attorney and health care proxies. He also enjoys helping small businesses reach their full potential from company formation to trademark guidance. His regional focus is limited to Westchester County, Rockland County, Orange County, Dutchess County, and all of NYC including the Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Long Island. Anthony is a graduate of Fordham University and Pace Law School, cum laude. While in law school he was an editor on law review and a recipient of the University Merit Scholarship.
- Pace Law School
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Operations Editor on Pace Environmental Law Review.
- Fordham University
- B.A. (2003) | English/Classical Languages
- Attorney at Law
- Law Office of Anthony Nigro
- - Current
- Of Counsel, Surrogate's Court Practitioner
- Weitz and Luxenberg, PC
- - Current
- Small Administration in New York
- State Bar of New York  # 4838207
- New York State Bar Association- Trusts & Estates
- Westchester County Bar Association
- New Jersey
- New York
Free phone consultations. In person meetings may or may not depending on the nature of the case.
Not all cases are applicable for contingent fees.
- Estate Planning
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Anthony Nigro- Probate Law and Estate Litigation