Delivering value for your legal dollars is my obsession. I want my clients always to feel that they have paid for smart, experienced advice and outstanding service. I view my fees as an investment, not an expense, and I want to see you get a return on that investment. This can be in the form of significant tax savings, a reduction in your liabilities and advancement in your career as a businessperson or entertainer.
- University of Florida
- LL.M. (2005) | International tax law, corporate tax law
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (1997) | International law, intellectual property law, tax law
- Honors: Dean's Scholar
- Activities: DePaul Journal of Art & Entertainment Law, CALI Award for Legal Excellence
- Good Attorneys At Law, PA
- - Current
- Ari Good, JD LLM is the Shareholder of Good Attorneys At Law, P.A. He received his B.A., with distinction, from the University of Michigan in 1993 and his J.D. from DePaul University in 1997. Mr. Good received his LL.M. (Masters of Tax Law) from the prestigious University of Florida tax program in 2005. Mr. Good is admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court and in the state and federal courts of Florida, Illinois and Washington, D.C. Aside from non-lawyer enrolled agents only tax attorneys may represent taxpayers before the United States Tax Court. Knowing a tax lawyer can and will take a case to tax court can provide you with an edge in your negotiations with the IRS. Ari is closely affiliated with the music, arts and fashion communities of Miami and helps artists develop their brands and work. As a Miami entertainment & tax lawyer Ari can assist you with intellectual property protection and negotiations.
- Florida State Bar # 0942731
- Florida Bar Association
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Tax Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- French: Spoken, Written
- Miami tax lawyer
Do you need to know more about what type of company to open? A corporation or an LLC? What are the tax issues related to each type of company? This video explains.What is an attorney client relationship all about? Tax, Aviation & Entertainment Lawyer Ari Good
Miami tax attorney Ari Good advises clients in federal and state tax matters, including income tax, sales tax, use tax, employment tax and aviation tax cases. Ari Good received his LL.M. in taxation in 2005 from the University of Florida and is qualified to represent taxpayers in IRS appeals and the United States Tax Court. Ari Good provides entertainment law services to artists and musicians in brand development and intellectual property protection, specifically copyright, trademark and contract matters. Over his 16 years of experience Ari Good has advised hundreds of clients in industries ranging from restaurants & hospitality to aviation.