Free Consultation: (415) 295-4730Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Employment Law, Personal Injury, Products Liability ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
Since 2007 our office has been dedicated to representing San Francisco and Sacramento area employees and victims of serious injuries in a wide range of employment, wrongful termination and injury cases. Individual approach to each client and each injury or employment case is what distinguishes us from other attorneys, as we recognize that each case is as different as each person who has been either injured or aggrieved by their employer.
- California State University - San Francisco State University
- B.A | Philosophy
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of the Pacific
- J.D | Law
- Law Clerk
- Union Pacific Railroad Company
- Law clerk.
- Choulos, Choulos & Wyle
- Paralegal support to a personal injury attorney.
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Brief free consultations by phone and e-mail.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Hebrew: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Q. wrongful termination
- A: Termination that's unfair or unjustified is not illegal unless it's due to unlawful discrimination or retaliation. In your case, if you were in fact an at-will employee, the reasons that you mention for your termination do not make it illegal. An employer does not owe an employee a valid reason for termination in the absence of agreeing otherwise. Thanks,
- Q. Can I be fired or laid off while on WC? I have a feeling my company may try to let me go.
- A: Hello, It is possible that the company will fire you. Even though terminating an employee because of disability or workers comp claim is often illegal, that doesn't mean that the employer still can't choose to violate the law and terminate you. Thanks,
- Q. Can I amend the complaint and include the Union, in my discrimination case against employer?
- A: Theoretically, you can add the union to your complaint. However, in the vast majority of cases, this is neither appropriate nor worth to. Your union was not your employer, so they can't be charged with the same claims. The only claim that can be brought against the Union is for breach of duty of fair representation. The standard for proving that claim is very high - you have to show that the union's failure to represent wasn't merely a business decision, but it was motivated by prejudice or discrimination against you. Because of this very high standard of proof and because very few cases meet this standard, the majority of claims against unions are dismissed for lack of evidence. Before you add that claim, you should consult with an attorney, to make sure that doing this will not simply delay and complicate your case without adding any benefit. Thanks,
Bicycle Accidents in San Francisco - Is It Your Fault or the Driver's?
Bicycle injury accidents in San Francisco - is it your fault or the driver's?How to Help Your Lawyer Win Your Wrongful Termination Case
How to help your lawyer win your wrongful termination case.California Employment Law: Union Grievance and Wrongful Termination Lawsuit
Union grievance, union arbitration and filing a wrongful termination lawsuit in court.
Contact & Map