Profile Image Placeholder

Ashley E Lively

  • Immigration Law
  • Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Professional Associations
State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 315400
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
ID Number: 315400
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Practice Area
    Immigration Law
    Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. I’m here on a H-1B visa( under my husband) but want to divorce my husband. How do I go about doing so?
A: You may be eligible for relief available for victims of crimes or protection under the Violence Against Women Act. I would encourage you to reach out to an immigration attorney immediately so they can help you with reproduction of your documents and your immigration status.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Lively Law Firm
2525 Distribution Street
Charlotte, NC 28203
Telephone: (980) 250-5173