Hi, my name is Brandon Warren. I wanted to take a minute to tell you a little bit about myself, because I think it is important that you feel comfortable with the lawyer you choose to represent you.
I moved to Fort Worth in May of 2011 to attend Texas A&M School of Law, and I graduated in 2014. By the time I graduated in 2014, I already had gained three years of invaluable experience in bankruptcy law by working as an intern a local bankruptcy firm. Since then, I have represented hundreds of clients, sharpening my knowledge in the nuances of bankruptcy law. In August of 2018, I took the next step in my legal career by forming Acker Warren, P.C. with Sean Acker.
More important than my legal knowledge, however, is the pride I take in being a good counselor to my clients. I’m very personable, and I find that I connect with my clients easily. Further, my years of experience as a bankruptcy attorney leaves me very comfortable in assisting my clients with their legal needs.
2014 graduate of Texas A&M School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence 2010 graduate of University of Texas at Tyler, BBA, Marketing 2007 graduate of Duncanville High School
I was born in 1988 in Dallas, Texas. I grew up in Duncanville, Texas and graduated from Duncanville High School in 2007. I moved to Tyler, Texas in the fall of 2007 to attend the University of Texas at Tyler. I played soccer for the University for 4 seasons; 2 of those seasons ended with an American Southwest Conference championship and a trip to the second round of the NCAA tournament. I still follow the sport closely and play recreationally. I have traveled to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil numerous times, and I am conversational in Portuguese (don’t test me too hard on that, though). Other places I've had a really great time visiting include London, Edinburgh, and Monterrey, Mexico.
- Texas A&M University School of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Honors: Certificate of Excellence In Bankruptcy - American Bankruptcy Institute - 2013 Dean's List - Spring 2012
- Activities: Hispanic Law Students Association - Community Outreach Director - 2012
- University of Texas - Tyler
- B.B.A. (2010) | Business, marketing
- Honors: Community Service Award 2010 3rd Team All-Region Men's Soccer - 2010
- Activities: Men's Soccer 2007 - 2010 Make-A-Wish Habitat for Humanity Austin Elementary Field Day Relay for Life
- Acker Warren, P.C.
- - Current
- Law Office of Alice Bower
- State Bar of Texas # 24095007
- Free Consultation
- Consumer Law