- Family Law, Divorce
Brett graduated from the University of Arkansas at Monticello in Monticello, Arkansas with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Criminal Justice in 2011 and received a Juris Doctorate from William H. Bowen School of Law in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Brett has extensive experience in Criminal, Family and Civil Law matters. He shared the responsibility of litigating all Orders of Protection in the 10th Judicial District, consisting of Ashley, Bradley, Chicot, Desha and Drew County, Arkansas. He served as Parent Counsel in Jefferson and Lincoln County, Arkansas. Brett brings experience and a proven track record of success in the Family Law Area
Brett and his wife Tracey were both born and raised in McGehee, Arkansas and have known each other from the time they attended preschool. Their 10-year-old son, Jon Parker, keeps the old man on his toes. They are constantly in competition, whether it is fishing, PC gaming, college football or music. Currently, Brett still holds the title of undefeated household gaming champion, although J.P is starting to give him a run for his money. The “Fam Jam”, as the trio has aptly named the family unit, love home cooked meals, the great outdoors and some Hog Football.
- William H. Bowen School of Law
- J.D. (2017)
- University of Arkansas - Monticello
- B.S. (2012) | Law/Psychology
- State Bar of Arkansas
- - Current
- Arkansas Judiciary
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce