I represent clients in:
1. Family Court and divorce matters including legal separation, annulment, alimony, child support, custody, parenting plans and post judgment issues involving modification and contempt. I draft and review prenuptial and post nuptial agreements. I also handle Restraining Orders.
2. Juvenile Court cases where a child has been arrested. In addition, I help parents who are involved with DCF including Orders of Temporary Custody, Neglect Petitions and appeals of Substantiation and Central Registry.
3. Probate Court issues concerning Termination of Parental Rights, Guardianship, Adoptions plus Estate Administration and Will Contests.
4. Personal Injury victims involved in car accidents, DWI, DUI and injured pedestrians"
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Fairfield Personal Injury Attorney Blog