Free Consultation: (800) 365-8064Tap to Call This Lawyer
Brian Roy ToungBoard Certified Civil Trial lawyer, Top 100 Criminal Defense, Mediator
- Personal Injury, DUI & DWI, Criminal Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Practicing in Volusia County since 1983, Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer since 1989, national Trial Lawyers Top 100 Criminal Defense attorneys, Certified Mediator, Airline Transport Pilot, Masters in Aviation Safety, Adjunct Asst. professor, ERAU. Aviation litigation, personal injury, wrongful death, motorcycle accident, Truck accident, aircraft disaster, premises liability, dog bites, slip and fall, products, medical malpractice.
- University of Natural Health
- Ph.D. (2015) | Holistic Natural Health, Holisitic Sports Nutrition
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude 4.0
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.S. (2010) | Aeronautical Science; Aviation Safety, Aviation Education Technology
- Honors: With Distinction 4.0
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: President Student Bar Assn.
- Auburn University
- B.S. (1980) | Business/Finance
- Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honorary Top 10%
- President of Port Orange/South Daytona Chamber of Commerce
- 10 Best Attorneys
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- For exceptional and outstanding client service
- Top 100 Criminal Defense
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Invitation Only award
- Florida State Bar  # 373958
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 5th Circuit
Free phone consultation for all cases, all personal injury consults are free.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and master card only
Contingent fees are standard FLABAR, 1/3 presuit.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly and mediation rate 250/hr.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map