Practicing in Volusia County since 1983, Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer since 1989, national Trial Lawyers Top 100 Criminal Defense attorneys, Certified Mediator, Airline Transport Pilot, Masters in Aviation Safety, Adjunct Asst. professor, ERAU. Aviation litigation, personal injury, wrongful death, motorcycle accident, Truck accident, aircraft disaster, premises liability, dog bites, slip and fall, products, medical malpractice.
- University of Natural Health
- Ph.D. (2015) | Holistic Natural Health, Holisitic Sports Nutrition
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude 4.0
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.S. (2010) | Aeronautical Science; Aviation Safety, Aviation Education Technology
- Honors: With Distinction 4.0
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: President Student Bar Assn.
- Auburn University
- B.S. (1980) | Business/Finance
- Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honorary Top 10%
- President of Port Orange/South Daytona Chamber of Commerce
- Florida State Bar # 373958
- - Current
- 5th Circuit
- Free Consultation
Free phone consultation for all cases, all personal injury consults are free.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and master card only
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fees are standard FLABAR, 1/3 presuit.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly and mediation rate 250/hr.
- Personal Injury
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Arbitration & Mediation