Bruce Lewitas has litigated financial services disputes for three decades, beginning his career as an Enforcement attorney for the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and thereafter serving as both in-house and outside counsel representing both individuals and broker-dealers. Bruce has overseen thousands of matters involving customer disputes, employment matters, regulatory inquiries and internal investigations.
At Lewitas Hyman PC, our core values include putting the client first and providing cost-effective counsel coupled with professional and aggressive advocacy.
- University of Chicago
- MBA (1996) | Finance, Accounting
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1991)
- Honors: Order of the Coif, High Honors
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (1983) | Communications, Advertising
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6208422
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Employment Law
- English: Spoken, Written