Cameron Norris practices family law, contracts, and general civil litagation in Camarillo, CA. Custody, support, protective orders, and dissolution matters are his focus.
Cameron Graduated from Southwestern Law School Magna Cum Laude. While a student he worked on the Hollywood Legal Legacy Project detailing the history of entertainment law in Los Angeles—which resulted in a published article. Cameron also worked with the Firm of Dickstein Shapiro LLP to facilitate adoptions of foster children in Los Angeles County. He also received several academic awards at Southwestern including three Dean’s Merit Scholar awards, four Witkin Academic Excellence Awards, eight CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, and the Gary and Pearl Cooperman Memorial Scholarship. Before attending Southwestern, Cameron developed extensive experience in the finance industry after graduating from Pepperdine University in Malibu. In their spare time, Cameron and his long-term girlfriend enjoy horseback-riding and spending time with their dogs.
More about the Firm:
The Law Office of Gary W. Norris is headed by Gary who has practiced law in Ventura County since 1976. Gary Norris is a member of the California State Bar, numerous Federal District Courts in California, as well as the Federal District Court in Arizona. The firm practice is primarily focused on the areas of: divorce and family law disputes and court actions involving business, real property and contract matters. The firm is a member of the Ventura County Collaborative Family Law Professionals group.
- Southwestern Law School
- J.D. | Juris Doctor
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Associate Attorney
- Law Office of Gary W. Norris
- - Current
- Several Excellence for the Future Awards
- The Center for Computer Assisted Learning Instruction (CALI)
- Sales and Leasing; Property; Family Law; Insurance Law; California Civil Litigation; Business Associations; Children and the Law; Constitutional Criminal Procedure.
- Several Witkin Academic Excellence Awards
- The Witkin Legal Institute
- Sales and Leasing; Legal Profession (Ethics); Family Law; Constitutional Criminal Procedure.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- Contingent Fees
Depending on the case, not in family law matters.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Retainer size depends on case. Hourly rate $250/hour. May change without notice on this site.
- Animal & Dog Law
- Business Law
- Domestic Violence
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Spanish: Spoken