Casey Coats is an experienced lawyer with years of experienced and thousands of satisfied clients. Casey Coats has been a licensed Missouri attorney since 2002 with legal field experience since 1999 and a family background in law. St. Louis attorney Casey Coats is a native of St. Louis, Missouri, a graduate of Mizzou Law School, Mizzou Undergraduate with honors Cum Laude, and Nerinx Hall High School.
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Attorney & Owner
- Coats Law Firm / Traffic Law Stop
- - Current
- Owner of Coats Law Firm and its traffic violations division Traffic Law Stop. We handle criminal matters, real estate law, traffic tickets and more!
Contact us for a free consultation and quote!
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard & Discover
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- English: Spoken, Written