Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2018)
- Graduated among the top 10% of her class. Ms. Petersen chose to attend Stetson for its Elder Law Concentration Program.
- Stetson University
- MBA (2018)
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- B.S. (2014)
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Management, graduating cum laude, from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2014.
- Honors: cum laude
- Estate Planning & Elder Law Center of Brevard
- Monthly Seminars , 8085 Spyglass Hill Road, Viera, FL 32940
- Certificate of Achievement
- Florida Non-Professional Guardian- Adult
- Melvyn Trute, P.A. Trust Award
- Melvyn Trute, P.A.
- Recipient of the Melvyn Trute, P.A. Trust Award, which is provided to one law student each year who has shown excellence in the area of trusts and estates both inside and outside of the classroom.
- The Florida Bar  # 1010367
- Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court
- Brevard County Bar Association
- National Alliance of Attorneys for Alzheimer’s Planning (N3AP)
- Founding Member
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 1010367
Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning and Probate
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map