Over 30 years legal experience serving individuals, families, and businesses through Massachusetts.
We are a Full Service Law Firm, which simply means that if for some reason we are not able to assist a client, we will find someone who can. Sometimes a client's problem or needs requires a "specialist", someone who for example only handles patent law or trademark law cases. Most times, with our almost forty years of experience, we are able to provide our clients with all of the services they need.
When requested, we will travel to the clients' home or office if it is more convenient. For those clients who may have been injured in an accident or are ill and hospitalized, we will meet with them in the hospital, if necessary.
- Suffolk University Law School
- Honors: Suffolk University, J.D
- Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
- - Current
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law