I believe that you, the client, first need to UNDERSTAND all your options. My first job is to educate you so you can make your own informed intelligent decisions. My law practice is based on this fundamental principle.
- Antioch Coll
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of North Dakota School of Law
- Law Degree
- Sole Practitioner
- Law Office of Chris M. Bradford
- - Current
- State Bar of California. State Bar #102561
- California State Bar  # 102561
- - Current
No charge for first interview on the phone or Zoom up to 60 minutes max. After that it is $50 for each 30 minutes, payable in advance.
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept credit cards through Pay Pal. You do not need a Pay Pal account. I send you the Pay Pal link and you put in your credit card. I never see your credit card information. You can also pay on Venmo, $CashApp and Zelle.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
For consultation only (which means no representation in court and no document preparation) my fee is $100 per hour on the phone or Zoom, $50 for 30 minutes, payable in advance. I also prepare documents in both estate planning and in family law. Fees vary according to the document. I also represent family law clients under Limited Scope for a fixed fee.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests