Green Cards. Citizenship. Waivers. E-2 and L-1 visas.
We practice exclusively in the area of immigration law. Our experienced attorneys and staff can help you or your family members in the United States or anywhere in the world with:
• Family petitions (within the United States or abroad at the consulate).
• E-2 and L-1 investor petitions.
• Non-immigrant visas and permanent residency (green card).
• Citizenship and naturalization.
Meet with us to see how we are different than other immigration attorneys. Get your questions answered and your concerns addressed today by contacting us at (754) 757-2447!
- State University of New York - Empire State College
- B.S. | Business
- Nova Southeastern University
- Law Office Of Connie Kaplan, P.A.
- - Current
- No End in Sight: The Effects of the Boumediene Decision on the Detainees Held by the United States at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba
- ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Immigration Magic: Become a Pro in one Lecture, Bench and Bar Convention, Broward County Convention Center
- Broward County Bar Association
- American Immigrational Lawyer Association
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Immigration Law
- Romanian: Spoken, Written
- Fort Lauderdale Immigration Attorney
- Law Offices of Connie Kaplan, P.A. – Immigration Lawyer In Florida