Cynthia Ann K. Manchester has over 25 years of experience in the handling of personal injury cases, including car, motorcycle and trucking accidents, slip or trip and fall accidents, wrongful death cases, sexual abuse cases and other complex personal injury claims in both state and federal court. In addition, she routinely represents clients in estate planning, Medicaid planning and estate litigation.
She regularly represents clients in the Binghamton, Whitney Point, Greene, Owego and Cortland, New York areas and serves clients throughout Broome, Tioga, Cortland, Tompkins and Delaware county.
- Syracuse University College of Law
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- Honors: Magna cum laude, Law Review, Justinian Honor Society
- Activities: Associate editor of Law Review
- State University of New York - Binghamton
- B.S. (1987) | Management Science
- New York State Bar Association
- Broome County Bar Association
- New York State Bar  # 2458016
- - Current
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2458016
Free consultations are provided for all personal injury matters.
- Credit Cards Accepted
I accept contingent fees for all personal injury matters.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Binghamton Personal Injury Lawyer