Daniel R. ChaidezLaw Offices of Mathys & Schneid
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice
Daniel Ramon Chaidez is a life-long Chicagoland resident who grew up in the Northwest Suburbs. While attending Fenton High School, he participated on the Academic Team for three years, captaining his senior year, and played boys' volleyball all four years. However, he never lost sight of his ultimate goal of becoming an attorney.
Even as a child, Mr. Chaidez was an active problem-solver for almost any situation and, as he matured, he discovered a great joy in helping other people. Growing up as a Hispanic in the United States, he noticed how difficult it was for Spanish-speakers to handle complex issues without additional help. Things like buying a car, filing taxes, and resolving insurance claims caused plenty of confusion and concern for several members of Mr. Chaidez's family growing up. Once he moved on to high school, there was no question he wanted to become an attorney and help out not only the Hispanic community, but anyone that needed help solving their problems.
Following high school, Mr. Chaidez earned his Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from the University of Illinois in 2010 and immediately went on to receive his Juris Doctor from the John Marshall Law School in 2013. While in law school, Mr. Chaidez studied alternative dispute resolution, trial advocacy, insurance law, and medical negligence. After his first year of law school, Mr. Chaidez sought real-world experience and received an opportunity with the Law Offices of Mathys & Schneid as a law clerk. After graduating from the John Marshall Law School in 2013, Mr. Chaidez passed the bar exam and was admitted to practice law in Illinois, fulfilling his childhood goal.
First hired as a law clerk, Mr. Chaidez is now an attorney at the Law Offices of Mathys & Schneid. Fluent in both English and Spanish, Mr. Chaidez continues to problem-solve and handle all types of personal injury cases throughout the Chicagoland area.
- University of Illinois - Chicago John Marshall Law School
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. | Political Science
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Mathys & Schneid
- Personal Injury Attorney in Naperville
- Car Accident Lawyer in Naperville
- DuPage County persona injury lawyer
- DuPage County Car Accident Lawyer
- Should I Hire a Lawyer After a Minor Car Accident in Naperville?