• Fellow - American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
• Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist
• Best Lawyers in America
• Super Lawyers
• Omaha Estate Planning Council
• Creighton University School of Law – Estate Planning Adjunct Professor
• Nebraska Bar Association - Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
• Iowa Bar Association - Elder Law and Probate, Trust & Estate Planning Sections
• Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rating and Distinguished Peer and Client Reviews
• 2011 Nebraska Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Community Sower Award
Badura & Wintz Law is ranked Tier 1 in Trusts & Estates Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law in the Omaha region by Best Lawyers® in the Eighth Edition of "Best Law Firms" for demonstrating a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise in these practice areas.
Daniel J. Wintz was selected by his peers as Omaha’s 2017 “Lawyer of the Year” for Trusts and Estates.
Daniel J. Wintz was selected to the 2019 Great Plains Super Lawyers list in the practice area of Estate Planning & Probate, an honor reserved for lawyers who exhibit excellence in a practice area.
Daniel J. Wintz has been designated by his peers as "Lawyer of the Year" for his work in Elder Law in Omaha in 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Daniel Wintz has been elected as a Fellow in the exclusive Fiduciary Litigation and Retirement Plans in Estate Planning Sections of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC).
Margaret Badura and Dan Wintz are included in the 2018 and 2020 Editions of Best Lawyers in America in the practice areas of Elder Law, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Litigation – ERISA, and Trusts & Estates Law.
Legal practice dedicated to ESTATE PLANNING, LIVING TRUSTS, WILLS, FINANCIAL AND MEDICAL DURABLE POWERS OF ATTORNEY, ESTATE ADMINISTRATION, PROBATE, SPECIAL NEEDS TRUSTS, and FIDUCIARY REPRESENTATION