Darol TuttleDarol Tuttle is a elder law and estate planning attorney with offices in Kirklan
- Elder Law, Estate Planning
Darol Tuttle is an elder law attorney in Seattle, WA, Kirkland, WA and Tacoma, WA. Darol is an accredited attorney with the Veterans Administration, a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, and the Washington State Bar Association, Elder Law Section. Education: • J.D., Seattle University, 1996 • B.A., University of Washington, 1993 • B.A., Washington State Univ., 1986 Professional Affiliations: • National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys • Elder Counsel • Washington State Association for Justice • Elder Law Section, Washington State Bar Assoc. • Pierce County Bar Association • Washington State Association for Justice • Elder Law Section, Washington State Bar Assoc. Prior Affiliations: • Judge Advocate’s General Corps, U.S. Army, with 13 years of service
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. (1996) | Elder Law, Estate Planning
- U.S. Army Judge Advocates General Corps
- [Video] Sunday Book Review - May 21, 2023 - The Employee Engagement Edition
- Can an executed agreement purporting to settle nonjudicially a trustee’s accounts be final and binding absent compliance with the material-purpose doctrine, a.k.a Claflin doctrine?
- [Video] Because That’s What Heroes Do - Picard, Season 3, Episode 10 - The Last Generation
- [Video] Daily Compliance News - May 20, 2023 - The More Sweeps Coming Edition
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees are hourly or flat fee depending on the complexity of the case.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Estate Planning Northwest