I have been practicing family law since 1989. I previoulsy worked with James A. Buck and James A. Reed. I also have a family law mediation practice and I am a trained Parenting Coordinator. I can assist clients with any family law issue, from simple non-contested divorces to very complex, high asset cases. I have an accounting background from getting an accounting degree from Indiana University prior to going to law school.
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- B.S. (1989) | Accounting - Business Degree
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (1989) | Law J. D.
- Darryn L. Duchon, Attorney, Meditator and Parenting Coordinator
- - Current
- Indiana State Bar  # 14541-49
- Credit Cards Accepted
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law