David was born and raised in the Dallas area and attended Mesquite schools. He is a graduate of Texas Wesleyan School of Law. Before he became a lawyer, David was a teacher and a coach in several Texas school districts. He also enjoyed coaching summer leagues for many years.
David served on the Forney ISD school board for six years and was president one year.
David has devoted his career to helping consumers in Texas. He has prosecuted and defended cases involving everything from collections and foreclosures to swimming pools, automobiles, and home foundations. He is proud to say that he has developed a strategy that has produced a 100 percent success rate with credit card collection cases through trial, dismissal or, occasionally, settlement.
- Texas A&M University - Commerce
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- The Law Firm of David A. Asbill
- Texas State Bar # 00797861
- - Current
- Free Consultation
Free Phone Consultation
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Consumer Law
- David A. Asbill's Website Profile
- The Law Firm of David A. Asbill Website