David E. Oles
- Divorce, Family Law, Elder Law ...
Prior to graduating from Harvard Law School, Mr. Oles earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and an MBA in Finance. Mr. Oles applied his advanced education as a successful entrepreneur in the highly-competitive auto industry.
Mr. Oles developed valuable experience as a transactional, business and estate planning lawyer with two prestigious national law firms in Georgia and New Jersey. At that time he represented numerous health-care companies and practitioners with problems ranging from business formation and capitalization to employee relations and regulatory compliance.
Mr. Oles’ success at representing corporate clients is derived from his own passion for business; but his devotion to family law intensified as a father of three children. A considerable advocate of parental rights, Mr. Oles helps parents maintain an active role in their children’s lives, particularly those that have been unfairly denied access to their children or are suffering from parental alienation. Clients seeking a less-contentious setting to help them reach amicable resolutions find Mr. Oles’ counsel invaluable.
Mr. Oles generously donates to his community by serving as a board member to various charitable organizations, providing free/low-cost legal services through the Atlanta Volunteer Lawyer Foundation.
- Harvard Law School
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- University of Memphis
- B.B.A. (1989) | Management Information Systems
- Honors: Graduated Summa Cum Laude Valedictorian Betta Gamma Sigma Fogelman Award Golden Key Honor Society
- State Bar of Georgia  # 551544
- State Bar of Georgia
- ID Number: 551544
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- English: Spoken, Written