David is a graduate of the University of Vermont and Vermont Law School, where he was awarded a Juris Doctorate, cum laude. He is licensed in Vermont since 1991 and has extensive experience in a variety of legal matters.
His practice presently focuses on claims for bodily injury and representing debtors in bankruptcy. He has extensive courtroom experience in the State Superior Courts as well as Federal Bankruptcy Court.
- Vermont Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Law Review and Moot Court
- University of Vermont
- B.A. (1979) | English
- Kohn Rath Danon Lynch and Scharf
- After 24 years in solo practice, merged my firm with Attorneys Kohn, Rath, Danon and Scharf.
- Vermont Association of Justice
- - Current
- Vermont Bar Association
- - Current
Initial consultation is for the purpose of evaluation of the legal matter presented and an initial determination of whether further legal services can be provided to the prospective client. Both hourly billing or contingent fee options may be available to prospective clients.
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief