I have been practicing criminal defense and traffic defense law for 24 years, including 9 years at the Nassau County Legal Aid Society, where I was a supervising attorney. I have handled thousands of criminal and traffic cases and have spent my entire career defending my clients and protecting their rights. I will fight for you, treat you with respect and give your case the personal attention it deserves.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
- J.D. (1994)
- Cornell University
- B.S. (1991) | Communication, Law , Psychology
- Nasssu County Legal Aid Society
- Trial Attorney, Supervising Attorney of the Arraignment Court, Community Court and Treatment Court
- New York State Bar # 2667368
- - Current
- New York
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2667368
- Free Consultation
Free consultation. Payment plans available.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans available.
- Criminal Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets