Dominic J. Baccarella is a divorce and family law attorney and criminal defense lawyer. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available for attorneys for legal ability and ethical standards.
Prior to opening Baccarella & Baccarella, P.A., Mr. Baccarella worked as an assistant professor for the Legal Assistance program at Hillsborough Community college and as the Assistant State Attorney for the State of Florida. In 1989–1990, he was a certified contract advisor to National Football League (NFL) players.
In addition to providing clients with zealous and thorough representation in divorce, family law and criminal defense, Mr. Baccarella lectures in the legal community, including in Continuing Legal Education seminars and the Bridge the Gap Seminar on behalf of the Florida Bar, as well as DUI seminars.
Mr. Baccarella offers representation for clients throughout Brandon, Riverview, New Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg.
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. | LAW
- University of South Florida
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®,
- The highest rating available for attorneys for legal ability and ethical standards.
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Tampa Bay Collaborative Divorce Group
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Florida State Bar # 254886
- - Current
- 11th Circuit
- D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Free Consultation
Free 20 minute Consultation offered.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- General Civil
- English: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken