- Business Law, Construction Law, Insurance Claims
With diverse experience in business law and civil litigation, attorney Doug Bragg is committed to providing personal and professional legal representation to clients throughout the Portland area. Through his years of experience, Attorney Bragg has developed a strong foundation of legal knowledge to put to work for his clients in their legal matters, including those involving business law, insurance law and construction law.
Mr. Bragg received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Chicago and his Juris Doctor from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, where he graduated with "Great Distinction." In 2001, Mr. Bragg was admitted to the Oregon Bar. He is currently admitted to practice in Oregon, District Court of Oregon, the United State Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, and the United State Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit.
Since his admission to the Oregon Bar, Mr. Bragg's practice has primarily focused on federal civil litigation. Prior to joining Fred Millard, Attorney at Law, Mr. Bragg worked with the on-premise sign industry, advising it and its members on First Amendment issues. He has appeared in federal courts in Oregon, North Carolina and New Hampshire, arguing for the First Amendment free speech rights of small businesses. In addition, Mr. Bragg has assisted small business clients with initial business formation issues, such as drafting Limited Liability Corporation operating agreements and preparing Bylaws for small corporations, as well as drafted contracts and regulatory issues involving land use. Mr. Bragg was previously a founding partner at Winston & Bragg, Attorneys at Law. You can email Doug Bragg at firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of the Pacific
- Honors: Graduated with Great Distinction
- University of Chicago
- B.A. | Political Science
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance