Dylan Cappello is the managing attorney at Cappello Legal's office in his hometown of Winter Haven practicing in the area of personal injury, first party property claims, and family law.
Mr. Cappello obtained his Bachelor's Degree in Government and World Affairs with a minor in Philosophy from the University of Tampa. While continuing his education full-time, Dylan also continued to work in several personal injury firms throughout the Bay area. While in undergraduate, Mr. Cappello was also a member of UT's Moot Court Board where he competed in national competitions.
After graduation, Mr. Cappello immediately attended Stetson University College of Law where he continued to gain invaluable experience working alongside trial attorneys in settling high-limit personal injury cases.
Upon being admitted to the Florida Bar, Mr. Cappello began Cappello Legal, P.A. in his hometown to ensure that the community would have a lawyer that would fight for them against the sometimes callus decisions of an insurance company.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2017) | Juris Doctor
- University of Tampa
- B.A. (2010) | Government & World Affairs, Philosophy
- Activities: UT Moot Court Board
- Personal Injury Rising Star
- American Institute of Legal Advocates
- The Florida Bar # 1002378
- Florida Justice Association - FJA
- - Current
- American Association for Justice - AAJ
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse