Now in his 46th year at the Bar, Mr. Hendry is the former Director of Legal Studies at Milligan College, TN, is the past President of the Carter County, TN Bar Association and served two years on the Board of Governors of the Tennessee Bar Association. His private practice has always been focused on consumer plaintiff's cases and he also served a four county circuit as Judge of the Thirteenth Chancery Division of the State of Tennessee for several years, where he was twice re-elected. In civic activities he served two years as President of the Elizabethton, TN Rotary Club and was three times a representative of his club at the Rotary District Convention. Earl and his wife Pat are members of the Athletic Booster Club at Applachian State University and they attend the Christian Church at Roan Mountain, TN. His PRACTICE IS LIMITED TO NorthEast TENNESSEE Only. Primarily Washington, Carter, Unicoi, Johnson, Sullivan, Cocke, Jefferson and Sevier counties.
- University of Memphis
- J.D. | Law School
- Honors: President of his Class in Law School
- Attorney at Law
- Mountaineer Law Services of Earl R. Hendry, Attorney P.C.
- - Current
- Small Town General Practicioner for 46+ years
- National Leadership Fraternity
- Omicron Delta Kappa, University of Florida
- Tennessee State Bar  # 002100
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Attorney, Admitted to Practice
- - Current
- Activities: Mr. Hendry is the only attorney in Upper East Tennessee admitted to practice before the Veterans Appeals Court
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Senior Counselor
- U.S. Supreme Court
No charge for initial appointment.** We view this time as an opportunity to determine whether we can help you -- we want to see that we can better your situation before taking a case!
Contingent fees are agreed to in certain cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All fee arrangements are worked out and agreed to between attorney and client. **We meet clients by appointment ONLY.
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Family Law
- Car Accidents
- General Civil