Free Consultation: (240) 408-5393Tap to Call This Lawyer
Elizabeth Pugliese

Elizabeth Pugliese

Elizabeth Pugliese, Esq. -Breaking up is hard to do, but it doesn't have to be e
  • Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law
  • Maryland
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg SearchSocial Media

A law firm for every day people.

The belief of my practice is simple: I represent those who need an attorney but think they can't afford one. I believe in standing up for those who think no one will stand up for them. I give voice to the voiceless.

Sometimes things happen. You need an attorney. You think you can't afford one. You can afford Elizabeth Pugliese, Esq.

The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
Placeholder image for education.
Articles & Publications
Organ Trafficking and the TVPA: Why One Word Makes a Difference in International Enforcement Efforts
Journal of Contemporary Health and Policy
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Reasonable hourly rates. Client is responsible for paying expenses of matter.
Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Legal Answers
Q. If granted sole physical and legal custody, what rights do I have? If the order has Contradictions.
A: Physical custody is were the child and the day to day things -- like extracurricular activities. Legal custody is the big things like religion, non-emergency medical care and education. If the other parent has liberal access you want an order that states that parent must take the child to activities. Otherwise they say "its MY time, I am not losing any time to the child's t-ball practice." As for changes in the schedule, that is to keep everyone from just doing whatever they want. The CHILD then knows when they will see the other parent instead of it always changing. You should speak to a lawyer to have custody and how it works in practice explained to you.
Q. child no longer lives with custodial parent, does my brother still need to pay child support to ex wife?
A: If the agreement is actually a court order, he needs to file in court to modify the child support. He will have to prove the child is not living with her.
Q. Mom keeping daughter away from dad, never married, no order for support or visitation set up
A: Rather than withholding support which only harms your daughter, you need to go to court and file for access. With a court order, you don't need to ask your ex when you can see her. It's all spelled out in the Order.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Divorce Field
Contact & Map
200A Monroe St., Ste. 303
Rockville, MD 20850
Telephone: (240) 408-5393