- Divorce, Family Law
I have practiced law with an emphasis on marital and family law for more than 40 years. I have been Florida Bar Board Certified in this area since 1985 and was a co-writer of the initial statewide examination. Both my law firm and myself have been AV rated by the Martindale Hubbel Law Directory by my peers (highest rating) for many years. I have also been listed in Best Lawyers in America for more than 25 years. I have chaired the Family Law Certification Committee of the Florida Bar for a two year period and served as vice chair of the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization. I am also proud of being selected as a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and past president of its Florida Chapter.
On the personal side, my wife and I have two children, one of whom, Jonathan, works with me, and two grandchildren.
My practice is 100% family law with an emphasis on complex cases involving alimony, business valuation, division of assets as well as child issues.
Our five lawyers constitutes one of the only boutique family law practices in Northeast Florida.
- George Washington University - Virginia Campus
- J.D. (1971) | Law
- Honors: George Washington Law Review, Board of Editors Order of the Coif
- City University of New York - Queens College
- B.A. (1968) | Political Science
- Marital and Family Law
- The Florida Bar
- Florida State Bar  # 139983
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Billing is by the hour against a retainer amount.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law