At EM LAW our clients and the pursuit of justice are superior to everything else. EM LAW pursues justice in civil matters. When feasible, we strive for resolution rather than unnecessary confrontation.
EM LAW is dedicated to the rights and interests of clients. We believe that efficient dispute resolution leads to satisfied clients and alternative dispute resolution methods, such as negotiation, mediation and arbitration, are often more efficient than litigation. However, sometimes an amicable out-of-court resolution is not possible, so we can aggressively pursue a resolution in court.
EM LAW focuses on consumer fraud, business, and real estate matters. Injury and asset protection services are also offered.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contingency, hourly and flat-fee arrangements. Pro bono (free of charge) services also available.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hebrew: Spoken
- Russian: Spoken