Emmanuel Omobolaji Olawale
- Immigration Law, Personal Injury
Emmanuel Olawale is a trial lawyer who has successfully tried several personal injury and other civil cases before juries and judges. With over $10 million in settlements and verdicts obtained for clients, over 6,000 satisfied clients and over 350 lawsuits, Emmanuel is an attorney who makes seeking justice for his clients the focus of his practice.
Emmanuel Olawale graduated with Honors from the City University of New York, College of Staten Island; he received his Associate of Arts (AA) degree in Liberal Arts and Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Communication, Media studies, and Journalism. He received his Juris Doctorate degree at Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio. He was a candidate for judge of the Court of Common Pleas, Delaware County in the 2014 elections.
Emmanuel is a recipient of several professional, leadership and academic awards such as Super Lawyers’ Rising Star, National Trial Lawyers Top 100, National Black Lawyers Top 100 and numerous others.
- Capital University Law School
- Honors: Dean's List Member Order of the Curia CALI Excellent of the Future Award Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges Emerging Leaders Award Academic Excellence Award
- City University of New York - College of Staten Island
- Ohio State Bar
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- General Civil