I am glad to speak with potential clients for a small consultation fee.
I am a solo attorney and have a general practice. I answer my own telephone and try to return calls within a day. From time to time I represent large companies, but mostly cater to small businesses and individuals.
I have a great deal of experience in landlord tenant law, both residential and commercial. I also assist clients dealing with foreclosure and other financial problems related to the down turn in the economy.
Most inquiries that I receive from this website relate to small claims matters. Due to low overhead, I am able to handle claims of less than $5,000.00. My fees for most small claims matters are $750.00 through mediation and an additional $1,500.00 for non-jury trial. These fees do not include costs.
- University of Memphis
- J.D | Law
- Activities: Law Review Moot Court Research Assistant
- University of Central Florida
- B.A | Political Science/History
- Laches at Law in Tennessee
- University of Memphis Law Review
- Florida State Bar  # 127426
- - Current
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees and retainers vary depending on the nature of the case. My consultation fee is $200.00 and hourly rate is $250.00. I charge flat fees small claims matters.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law