Erick SantanaCecere Santana, PA
- Insurance Claims, Personal Injury, Products Liability
Erick Santana is co-founding partner of Cecere Santana, PA.
He has been evaluating personal injury cases for over 20 years, and has successfully settled thousands of cases for his clients, in some instances collecting in excess of $1 million.
Prior to becoming an attorney, he was employed for seven years as an insurance adjuster for State Farm Insurance Co. As a result of his previous employment within State Farm, Mr. Santana knows first-hand what challenges clients face when dealing with insurance companies, which differentiates him from most personal injury attorneys in the area. He uses his expertise and knowledge to work on his client's behalf.
Mr. Santana's experience has made him an expert in the field of personal injury law and has been called upon by the local media for legal advice. Mr. Santana has been a guest on television and radio shows in South Florida as an expert in personal injury law, and has taken part in live question and answer sessions, helping the audience better understand their case and legal rights.
Mr. Santana received his Juris Doctorate degree Cum Laude from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. He has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Florida International University.
- Florida International University
- B.A. | Business Administration
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. He has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Florida International University. He speaks Spanish fluently.
- Cecere Santana, PA
- - Current
- Cecere Santana, PA is a personal injury firm founded on the principle that clients deserve to be represented by an experienced legal team who know first-hand the inner workings of insurance companies. The firm also handles cases associated with homeowners, condominium and commercial property damage claims. Both partners were previous insurance adjusters.
- Florida State Bar  # 195707
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written