A graduate of Pepperdine Law School, Erin began her legal career 15 years ago right here in Montana. She has been Prairie County Attorney, taught at the Montana Law Enforcement Academy, and was the Montana Traffic Safety Resource Prosecutor. She is one of Montana's most knowledgeable in DUI cases and has vast experience in criminal defense.
Since then she has also worked with those needing help with family legal services and personal injury as well as criminal defense.
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Honors: Cum Laude Law Review Dean's Merit Scholarship
- Activities: Law Review Moot Court Board Chair
- Montana State Bar  # 7049
- - Current
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Criminal and DUI Defense Attorney