The Law Office of Federico Serrano is a results oriented law firm committed to providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to complex immigration matters. In guiding employers and individuals through the maze of immigration laws, we make it a priority to secure all immigration benefits available to our clients.
We represent companies and individuals in filing employment and family-based immigrant petitions, applying for U.S. citizenship, and obtaining nonimmigrant visas for professionals, individuals, and religious workers. We also represent individuals in securing diverse forms of relief from deportation proceedings based on an overstay or as the consequence of a criminal conviction.
For several years before opening his own law practice Mr. Serrano served as an Associate Attorney in an immigration law firm in Fairfax, Virginia. He obtained his B.A. from The George Washington University in Washington, DC, and his law degree from Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Mr. Serrano’s professional career began in the U.S. Marine Corps, where he served with distinction in active duty before attending law school. Mr. Serrano is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, the Virginia State Bar, as well as holding memberships in other professional and community organizations.
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- George Washington University - Virginia Campus
- B.S. | Political Science
- Law Office of Federico Serrano, P.C.
- - Current
- Practice limited to immigration and nationality law matters. Work includes all aspects of employment-based and family-based immigration. Prepare and file labor certifications with the U.S. Department of Labor. Research issues relating to admissibility for adjustment of status or consular processing applications, and represent clients in naturalization and family-based immigration adjudications; Advise clients on immigration consequences of criminal convictions; Represent clients in removal proceedings.
- Associate Attorney
- Just Law International, P.C.
- Immigration attorney handling immigrant and non-immigrant visas, including removal and deportation defense.
- U.S. Marine Corps
- Active duty Marine.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- - Current
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
Master Card, Visa, Discover
- Immigration Law
- Spanish: Spoken, Written