(484) 374-3614Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Estate Planning, Immigration Law
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
Have the Peace of Mind of having a Plan.
I have experience preparing documents to see your assets go where you want.
I am Licensed in Pennsylvania and know it well; I am in Florida currently.
- Temple University
- Widener University
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat Fee Available for some Services
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Additional Practice Areas
- Medical Directives
- Power of Attorney
- English: Spoken, Written
- Q. My wife and I are both disabled and a disabled 22 year old son whom we need a power of attorney for.
- A: Attorney Munsing has provided a good response. I would suggest that you also contact your local County Bar Association to see if there may be Lawyers that may provide low cost services or pro bono services.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map