Free Consultation: (844) 787-1063Tap to Call This Lawyer
George Aldrich

George Aldrich

U.S. Army Veteran, now fighting the Insurance Companies for you.
  • Personal Injury, Insurance Claims
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Having to hire an attorney to get compensation for your injury is difficult, and something no one wants to go through.

What I am asked, and what I am here to answer for you.

1) Do I have a case? Call me and we can discuss

2) I am hurting and don't have insurance, what do I do? Call me, I have a network of Dr's and Physical therapist I can refer you to, who will only be paid if your case is settled,

3) How long does this take? To be blunt, it varies, we settle your case as fast as it takes you to get well.

4)How much will it cost me? We will never ask you for a check, our fees are 100% contingent on your recovery through settlement or trial.

5) What if I was the passenger? We help the passengers, the drivers, ANYONE who has been injured in an accident.

6) Who will fix my car? We will help you work through your property damages, to get you the best result for your property loss, while helping you through the personal injury case.

Give us a Call, we will do everything we can to answer your questions, and help you through the process

I am here to help.

George Aldrich is a graduate of Mt. St. Mary's College and Thomas Jefferson School of Law. He is a U.S. Army Veteran who proudly served his country in the first Gulf War. His practice is focused primarily on Personal Injury Matters throughout the entire State of California. Mr. Aldrich has helped injured people from Redding down to El Centro. His practice and partnerships with attorneys throughout the state have helped numerous clients receive the full value of their cases.

Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Thomas Jefferson School of Law Logo
Rising Stars
Selected by peers as a SuperLawyer, Rising Star from 2016-2021
Professional Associations
Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of California
ID Number: 275926
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
9th Circuit
ID Number: 275926
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    Free 90 minute consultation
  • Contingent Fees
    25% to 40%
Practice Areas
Personal Injury
Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Insurance Claims
Bad Faith Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • Trucking Accidents
  • Slip and Fall
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. I was in a boat fire and suffered 3&4th degree burns on my hands and face. How do I file a claim for damages?
A: Thank you for the question. The short answer is to contact the owner of the boat, or the responsible party for the accident and get their insurance information. Once you have that you can call and file a claim directly with the insurance carrier. Be prepared to discuss the cause of the fire, and if the insured person is responsible for the fire. The insurance company will work on the claim only based on the negligence of the insured person.
Q. What sources would Defense attorneys use to identify Plaintiff’s present and past employers (loss of income)?
A: Thank you for asking this question. Typically defense attorneys will look at tax records (w2's, tax return's etc. ) to determine your loss of income. Further, records from your employer regarding your time cards can be used, and also any pay stubs. What the defense attorney is looking for is written proof to determine the amounts of your claim.
Q. Can a driver with no valid driver's license due you in an accident that wasn't your fault?
A: Yes you can be sued for an accident.

The requirements are not a license or even if the other party has valid insurance. Just that someone is liable (at fault), there are injuries, the at fault party caused them and the cost to fix them.

I understand you believe that the accident was not your fault. Assuming that is correct, the other party can still sue you, and YOUR insurance will defend you fully.

But, if you are found to be at fault, or liable for the accident then the third party has a right to collect for his economic injuries only. Under California law, if a party WHO IS NOT AT FAULT, is uninsured, or under the influence they are entitled to be compensated for their economic damages only (medical bills, lost wages, etc.), and cannot collect for Non-economic damages (pain and suffering). ... Read More
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
G Aldrich Law. Inc
20700 Ventura Blvd
Ste 200
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Toll-Free: (844) 787-1063
Telephone: (818) 787-1063
G Aldrich Law. Inc
930 N. Main Street
Lakeport, CA 95453
Toll-Free: (844) 787-1063