Free Consultation: (631) 225-4601Tap to Call This Lawyer
George E. Patsis

George E. Patsis

George E. Patsis, PLLC
  • Divorce, Estate Planning, Probate ...
  • New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial MediaResponsive Law

During this difficult time, the law office of George E. Patsis is offering free video chat consultations. Additionally, the office is available to provide remote estate planning and notarization. With remote estate planning and notarization, clients are able to execute wills, powers of attorney, trusts, living wills, and health care proxies from the comfort of their homes.

After nearly two decades practicing law, George E. Patsis has served each and everyone of his clients with the utmost dedication, honorability, experience and success.

Mr. Patsis is more than just an Attorney, he is someone you can count on. Though compassionate and understanding, Mr. Patsis is strategic, expeditious, and powerful force in the Court room.

At George E. Patsis, PLLC, our Long Island Attorneys are always here to help you with your legal needs in all practices areas of the law, including Estate Planning, Probate and Administration, Estate Litigation, Family Law, Divorce and Matrimonial Law, Business Law, Contracts, Mergers, Property Disputes, Real Estate Law and Closings, and General Litigation.

Contact us for a free consultation.

Hofstra University
J.D. (1997)
Hofstra University Logo
State University of New York - Stony Brook
B.A. (1993) | History
State University of New York - Stony Brook Logo
Professional Experience
Principal Attorney
George E. Patsis, PLLC
Articles & Publications
Living Wills and Health Care: Powers of Attorney
Speaking Engagements
End of Life Decision Making in Guardianship Proceedings, Article 81 Guardianship Training
Suffolk County Bar Association
Certified Court Evaluator, Guardian, Attorney for the Incapacitated, Referee, and Receiver
New York State Unified Court System
20 Year Anniversary
Esteemed Lawyer
Esteemed Lawyers of America
10 Best
American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
10 Best
American Institute of Criminal Attorneys
Distinguished Lawyer
Lawyers of Distinction
Professional Associations
Suffolk County Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
New York State Bar  # 3012770
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Elder Law
    Education Law
    Arbitration & Mediation
    Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
    Municipal Law
    Landlord Tenant
    Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Greek: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
PatsisLaw New York
Contact & Map
George E. Patsis, PLLC
152 North Wellwood Avenue
Suite 1
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Telephone: (631) 225-4601
Fax: (631) 225-4602
Monday: 9 AM - 6:30 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 6:30 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 6:30 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 6:30 PM (Today)
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed