George J. Trautmann IVFrankl Kominsky Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability
George Trautmann IV serves as an attorney at Frankl Kominsky specializing in personal injury cases caused by motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, premises liability and wrongful death. His key functions include guiding clients through the case process, advocating to protect client's rights and aggressively negotiating with insurance companies on behalf of clients.
Mr. Trautmann found his passion to become an attorney after his grandmother passed away from an unfortunate personal injury accident. To this day this tragedy propels George to exhaust every means available in his pursuit to help every client recover the justice and settlement they deserve.
Mr. Trautmann believes going the extra mile for some clients really establishes trust between attorney and client and gives them the confidence in him as their attorney. In his free time, Mr. Trautmann enjoys spending time with his wife, two children and their Jack Russell Terrier. He also loves watching the Miami Heat and the New York Yankees.
He is originally from New Jersey but spent most of his childhood in Cape Coral on the west coast of Florida.
Mr. Trautmann graduated from the University of South Florida in 2010 and earned his JD from Nova Southeastern University in 2014.
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- University of South Florida
- Frankl Kominsky Injury Lawyers
- - Current
- Steinger, Iscoe & Greene, PA
- Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A.
- Bronze Pro Bono Honor Award
- Nova Southeast University
- The Florida Bar  # 115627
- Free Consultation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts