Mr. Bean is a litigator who focuses his practice in medical malpractice defense and professional liability.
Prior to joining LeClairRyan, Mr. Bean represented national auto insurance companies, hotels, product manufacturers, and local municipalities in a variety of civil litigation matters. He specialized in representing insurance companies accused of mishandling personal injury claims and accused of bad faith insurance practices. He also handled high-value product liability cases in federal and state courts.
Mr. Bean also has experience defending creditors and financial institutions in foreclosure, unfair debt practices, bankruptcy, and other banking and real estate related matters. Additionally, Greg provides pro bono representation on behalf of children involved in the foster system.
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- Activities: Editor: Virginia Law for Non-Lawyers
- Virginia State Bar
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Defense