Gregory Singleton is a skilled attorney, experienced in both litigation and transactional work. He has tried multi-million-dollar cases and has negotiated multi-billion dollar contracts. Now, with Signature Law, he has focused his practice to estate planning and probate. His goal is to make the law accessible to you and your families, and to protect your legacy. This is not a job for him, it’s a passion. Gregory strives to provide the most effective representation, personalized for each client, with world class customer service.
* Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2020
* Founded Signature Law PLLC, 2019
* Graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Minnesota, 2013 with a double concentration in Business Law and Labor & Employment Law
* Founded Singleton Financial Services, 2003
* Graduated from the University of Washington, 2001
* Served as a board member to Tools for Teens, 2019-present
* Served as a volunteer investigator for the 4th District Ethics Committee, 2014-2020
When not practicing law, Gregory can be found rock climbing, hiking the Superior Hiking Trail, collecting board games, or spending time with his family.