Gregory S SconzoSconzo Law Office, P.A.
- Employment Law, Personal Injury
Greg founded Sconzo Law Office, P.A. in 2017. While he now focuses exclusively on Employment Law and Disability Rights matters, Greg has had diverse legal career which has included representing individuals, businesses, and associations in a wide variety of legal matters. The one constant has always been Greg’s focus on righting injustices through civil litigation.
Prior to opening his opening of Sconzo Law Office, P.A., Greg spent the prior five years at Kaplan & Sconzo, P.A., where he handled a heavy caseload of civil litigation, discrimination, civil rights, and personal injury cases.
Greg has been involved in thousands of federal and state litigations. Consistent with being no stranger to the courtroom, he has tried numerous cases to verdict and earned large jury rewards on behalf of his clients. Greg has also successfully argued multiple appeals in the Fourth District Court of Appeal and Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeal.
- University of Miami School of Law
- Sconzo Law Office, P.A.
- Best Lawyer 2022
- Best Law
- The Florida Bar  # 105553
- - Current
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 105553
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death