Trademarks represent the sweat equity and goodwill you’ve built into your products or services, even your entire business. They distinguish your goods and services from those of your competition, allowing consumers to choose you instead of someone else. In essence, your marks are you.
Without the protection of a federally registered trademark, your brand or business sits at greater risk of unfair competition from far-flung operators ranging from simple businesspeople unaware of your mark to unscrupulous counterfeiters eager to sponge off your success.
Registering your marks with the USPTO protects the unique identity of your brand.
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. | European Studies, German, minor in Italian
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Università degli Studi di Padova
- University of California Education Abroad Program | Political Science, Art History
- Attorney / Founder
- Marks Matter - SP
- California State Bar
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 304872
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
See website for details and packages