James Kerrigan was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. James graduated from Oklahoma State University with a B.A. in Political Science in 2006. James received his Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University School of Law in 2012.
James has been admitted to practice law in Oklahoma since 2013. His primary area of practice is oil and gas law. He also practices in the areas of estate planning and probate, real property law and family law.
Call 405-286-4256 to schedule a free consultation, or visit www.kerriganandassociates.com to learn more. Contact-free consultations and case reviews available.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Oklahoma State University - Stillwater
- B.A. (2006) | Political Science
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 31396
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- ID Number: 31396
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law