Saint Louis, Missouri Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Lawyer
At the Law Office of James M. Hoffmann, based in St. Louis Missouri and practicing throughout the State of Missouri, we exclusively work in the area of workers compensation and personal injury. When attorney Hoffmann takes your case, he makes recovering benefits for you his priority, and he put decades of experience, a proven record of success and a client focused approach behind your case.
When you hire our law firm for your case you get:
- Over 20 years of Workers Compensation and Personal Injury experience
- An attorney who concentrates his practice in workers compensation and Personal Injury
- A proven record of service and support for his clients
- An attorney who is recommended and endorsed by previous clients
- An attorney that truly understands all areas of workers compensation and personal injury
- Personalized attention
Our Missouri Workers Compensation Attorneys provide you with the necessary information to make the right choices so that you can receive the best medical care, benefits and income. Missouri Workers Comp enables an injured worker to receive medical benefits as well as income benefits. You should be receiving treatment for ALL of your injuries, not just the ones the insurance company wants to accept. Do not let the carrier deny you benefits. James Hoffmann, an experienced workers compensation attorney, can stop the carrier and employer from harassing you into returning to work before your doctor says that you are ready to return to work. In addition, you need to make certain you have a good doctor working for your interests, not trying to make the insurance company happy so that they can maintain a good relationship with the carrier.
It is important to understand that a workersÃÂ¢ compensation claim is an administrative process that is less contentious than a civil dispute. Generally, your employer and co-workers are never bothered by us.
Putting Missouri Workers Compensation Laws to Work for You
Our lawyer, James M. Hoffmann, works with employees from a wide range of industries to pursue the right benefits or to appeal a denial of your claim. We can help you access Missouri's Second Injury Fund if you had a pre-existing injury or disability prior to your new injury.
The Missouri Workers Compensation system is not your friend. We can help you take the steps necessary to protect our rights and recover payment for lost wages, medical care for your injuries, or a settlement for permanent partial disability or permanent total disability should you not be able to return to work.
Deadlines are Important in Work Comp Matters
If you have been injured at work, we want to talk to you as soon as possible after you have received medical treatment. This is so that we can make sure all legal deadlines are met in your case and all required paperwork is turned in on time to ensure the protection of your employee rights.
No Recovery, No Fees
Located in St. Louis, Missouri, we represent work injury victims in Missouri. Handling all cases on a contingency basis, you owe us no attorney fees unless we recover the compensation you deserve.
Free Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Consultations
Our legal team has a strong history of helping injured workers get the medical attention and financial compensation that they need. Based in St. Louis, and handling workers compensation cases throughout the State of Missouri, our law firm will ensure that your rights are protected. Please call (314) 361-4300 or toll free at (888) 872-6795. You can also complete our Online Case Evaluation Form. All communications are returned promptly.
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Law Office of James M. Hoffmann
- - Current
- Attorney James M. Hoffmann, has been aggressively and effectively protecting the rights of injured workers for more than 15 years in and around St. Louis, Missouri, area. James M. Hoffmann concentrates his practice in workers compensation and personal injury. He has a successful record of trying cases, mediating cases, arbitrating cases and obtaining settlements for injured workers, victims of car accidents, truck accidents, and other similar personal injury cases. James graduated from St. Louis University’s John Cook School of Business and then attended the St. Louis University School of Law. Practicing solely in the area of Missouri personal injury law, James has represented injured victims from across the entire state of Missouri and has traveled to numerous Missouri counties deposing hundreds of doctors and other experts retained on behalf of his clients. James is a member of the Missouri Bar Association and Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys. At the Law Office of James M. Hoffmann, our attorney and staff are focused on one thing: getting our clients the workers compensation they are owed and deserve. We understand that without fair compensation you may not be able to support yourself or your family. Let us take up your fight and work toward the benefits you need to survive and recover.
- St. Louis Workers' Compensation Blog
- Law Office of James M. Hoffmann
- Young Workers Compensation Lawyer Discussion Group, MATA
- Missouri Bar
- Missouri Bar Association
- Top Honor Banking Law
- Saint Louis University Law School
- Missouri State Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Free Consultation
Call today for your free consultation!
- Contingent Fees
25% for Workers Compensation Matters 33 1/3% to 40% for Personal Injury Cases
- Workers' Compensation
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Law
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
- St. Louis Workers Compensation Lawyer
- Repetitive Lifting Injury Lawyer Kansas City
- Missouri Workers' Compensation Blog